- Sunday School - 9:30a.m. Taught by Pastor Ray
- Coffee Fellowship- 10:30Am-10:50 (Elliott Hall)
- Worship Service- 11:00 am-12:00 Am
- Children's Church- 11:05-12 Noon (dismiss after announcements)
- We have many Small Groups and Bible Studies that meets during the week... Click Here For More Info
The first Sunday is Communion and the third Sunday is our monthly potluck that follows the worship service.
BEGINNING SUNDAY, OCT 8TH-
A 4-WEEK CLASS--
"THE BIBLE REVOLUTION: 500 YEARS OF FREEDOM"
We’re going to take a break from our study of the Book of Revelation in October in order to prepare for the coming 500th Anniversary of the Reformation. Beginning Sunday, Oct. 8th we will be studying:
1. WHY THE BIBLE NEEDED LIBERATING: THE ROAD TO 1517
2. MARTIN LUTHER: “THE WORD DID IT ALL”
3. WILLIAM TYNDALE AND “THE BOY BEHIND THE PLOW”
4. THE ONGOING REVOLUTIONARY CHALLENGE TO THE BIBLE:
CONTINUING THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM
The Sunday class will be repeated on Wednesdays at 1:00 PM for those who could not make the Sunday class. Come and learn about the "Bible Revolution!"
Midweek Group Studies
- Tuesday- 1:00 pm, Women’s Afternoon Bible Study
- Wednesday--1:00 PM – Elliott Hall, Revelations, Pastor Ray
- Saturdays at 8:00AM in the outer office
St. George Community Church you’ll find that wherever you are and wherever you've been in your life, there are people here like you. You’ll find people who have been involved in church since childhood, and some who are coming to church for the first time. The one thing we have in common is that we are all recipients of God’s love.
Bible Believing Church
The Bible is the real Word of God. The Bible is God’s direct Word to all of us. As such, God has made sure to make all of it completely reliable, trustworthy, and truthful so we could all be totally dependent upon it for our daily living with Him.
"Come near to me and I will come near to you." We believe that when we come near to God our lives will be changed. Coming near to God involves spending time in His presence. Some of the ways we spend time in His presence are: reading His Word, spending time in prayer, and worshiping together as the Body of Christ.
1st Time Visitors
When you come to St. George Community Church, it’s evident that we care about you – your spirit, soul and body. Our sanctuary is designed to be a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere so that you can be free to worship the Lord. You won’t find pressure here – feel free to stand, sit, laugh, or cry. You’re in the living room of your Father God – so relax.
Bible Studies/Small Groups
Whether you are just checking things out, are a new believer or have been a Christ-follower for quite a while, you need to keep growing and you need encouragement. You will see how God is actively at work around you as you hear biblical truths discussed and applied in your Small Group or Bible Study Group. Your faith and your relationship with God and with others will be strengthened.