For Your Journey
Adult Sunday School, Elliott Hall. Pastor Ray teaching on the book of 1 Samuel.
- Coffee Fellowship is after Sunday School (approximately 10:30 AM) and prior to the Worship Service.
- Traditional Worship Service at 11:00 AM- For those who have children we have children's church that takes place during our worship service.
- Tuesday, 11:00AM, Elliott Hall, Healthy Christian Living, Ange Rohr.
- Tuesday, 1:00PM. Elliott Hall. Ladies’ Bible Study, Eloise Waugh.
- Thursday, 10:00AM. Elliott Hall. Precept Class- Romans.
- Saturday, 8:00AM. Church Office. Men’s Prayer Group
For more information on other Bible Studies and Small Groups Click Here...
St. George Community Church you’ll find that wherever you are and wherever you've been in your life, there are people here like you. You’ll find people who have been involved in church since childhood, and some who are coming to church for the first time. The one thing we have in common is that we are all recipients of God’s love.
Bible Believing Church
The Bible is the real Word of God. The Bible is God’s direct Word to all of us. As such, God has made sure to make all of it completely reliable, trustworthy, and truthful so we could all be totally dependent upon it for our daily living with Him.
"Come near to me and I will come near to you." We believe that when we come near to God our lives will be changed. Coming near to God involves spending time in His presence. Some of the ways we spend time in His presence are: reading His Word, spending time in prayer, and worshiping together as the Body of Christ.
1st Time Visitors
When you come to St. George Community Church, it’s evident that we care about you – your spirit, soul and body. Our sanctuary is designed to be a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere so that you can be free to worship the Lord. You won’t find pressure here – feel free to stand, sit, laugh, or cry. You’re in the living room of your Father God – so relax.
Bible Studies/Small Groups
Whether you are just checking things out, are a new believer or have been a Christ-follower for quite a while, you need to keep growing and you need encouragement. You will see how God is actively at work around you as you hear biblical truths discussed and applied in your Small Group or Bible Study Group. Your faith and your relationship with God and with others will be strengthened.